This winter is predicted to be one of the worst seasons yet for resistant viruses. Dr. Wald will teach you how to use diet, herbs and hygiene to help significantly offset your and your families risk of getting a virus in the first place and shortening its duration if you becomes sick.Read More
Blog blooddetective dr michael wald hypothyroid estrogen postmenopausal depression anxiety
Weight loss, poor memory, intestinal issues, hormone problems, pain, fatigue, muscle aches and pains…whatever your health concerns(s), Dr. Michael Wald, The BloodDDetective has the answers…naturally. The Blooddetective blog is filled with dozens of radio shows on just about every health topic that you can think of. “Ask The Blooddetective is Dr. Wald’s weekly radio show covering nutrition and naturopatic, dietary and exercise, disease and health topics.
Filtering by Tag: infections
#Brain #Infection - #Alzheimer’s Disease, #Toxicity and Loss-Of-Self – The #Blood #Detective Answer?
Alzheimer’s caused by infections? Harvard researchers have finally caught up with what Dr. Wald has been saying for years. Namely, that various infections product toxins that provoke the brain to produce protective lesions. The problem is that the lesions that are known to characterize Alzheimer’s disease, a type of plaque called amyloid proteins, are actually produced as a protective effort by the brain, but this plaque
Here is how it works – you get a viral, bacterial, parasitic or fungal infections and these bugs produce toxins. The toxins make there way through the normally protective barrier that surrounds the brain and the nervous system called the blood-brain-barrier (BBB). Once past the BBB the toxins’ presence cause the nervous system to produce the amyloid proteins; it is these proteins that are part of the reason why the individual with Alzheimer’s suffers from “loss of self” – an often rapid and sometimes slow loss of brain cells and thus memory and other bodily functions.
Dr. Wald says,
“This is new information to Harvard researchers, but is a concept that has been promoted by Dr. Wald for years. My approach has always included the following for those wishing to try and prevent and manage Alzheimer’s disease:
THE BLOOD DETECTIVE LONGEVITY DIFFERENCE! - DR. MICHAEL WALD, The Original Blood Detective
1. First I have my patients complete important questionnaires that prioritize the body systems to work upon. After all, the bugs that produce the amyloid plaques may have come from the gut or even the mouth.
2. I examine and test at least seven levels of immunity as the immune response is always part of the bodies attempt to manage infections
3. I check for heavy metals because they are often associated with neurotoxicity themselves and immune disfunction in general. Metals are also know to be stored, causing damage, in the brain and brain stem.
4. I check for food allergies – because they can cause leaky gut and this allows infections to make there way into the blood stream and through the BBB.
5. I check hormones because hormones help control information and they may act as “nervous system stabilizers”
6. I check for nutrient levels, tests of nutrition absorption and nutrient use – and fix whatever I find.
Overall, my Blood Detective Longevity Panel of tests, questionnaires and overall approach is one of the most comprehensive you can find.”
Visit Dr. Wald, or arrange a phone consult, by calling 914-242-8844 or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.