Every woman is special...and so are her nutritional and health needs
“If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?” ~Unknown
Women's health concerns, according to Dr. Michael Wald, are incompletely managed when personalized nutritional efforts are not involved. Dr. Wald says, "There is virtually no health issues that women face that nutrition is not either a cause or at least an influence to prevention, treatment and recovery." Health issues shown to respond to personalized nutritional efforts include:
- Heart disease
- Bladder infections (yeast, bacterial, viral, parasitic, non-specific)
- Cervical dysplasia and other abnormal PAP smears
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Autoimmune diseases including: lupus, multiple sclerosis, scleroderma, sjogren's, etc.
- Thyroid disease and disorders including: hypothyroidism, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Grave's disease, thyroid cancer.