The Media Page of Dr. Michael Wald
…your health starts here!
Dr. Michael Wald, hard at work performing a phone consultation with a patient out of state. Dr. Wald is double certified nutritionist, dietician, certified clinical nutritionist, certified nutritional specialist, doctor of philosophy in holistic nutrition, doctor of chiropractic, earned his medical degree and holds other high level health certifications and diplomas.
A personal message from Dr. Michael Wald -
Hello and thank you for visiting my media page. This page is meant to help you, as a member of the media, contact me directly and to view my professional information, video content, some of my writings, and to request either a phone conversation, Skype video interview, visit to your studio or newsroom and/or to request my expert opinion at your studio or other place of work.
I can be available for interviews, presentations and appearances.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
SEARCH ARTICLE TOPICS >
Dr. Michael Wald, DC, MD*, DIETICIAN, BOARD CERTIFIED IN NUTRITION, DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN HOLISTIC NUTRITION
Clinician, Author, Television Personality, Inventor, Athlete & Father
Dr. Michael Wald, aka The Blood Detective, practices in Katonah, NY and has appeared on ABC World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer, Channel 11 PIX, Channel 12 News, CNN, The Food Network and other media outlets. Dr. Wald earned the name Blood Detective for his reputation to find problems that are often missed by other doctors. He earned an MD degree, is a doctor of chiropractic and a certified dietician-nutritionist. He is also double-board certified in nutrition. He has published over a dozen books with three additional titles due for release late 2013 including: Frankenfoods - Genetically Modified Foods: Controversies, Lies & Your Health and Gluten-A-Holic: How to Live Gluten Free and the Blood Detective's Longevity Secrets.
Summary of Dr. Michael Wald's Credentials
Dr. Wald is among the most qualified holistic doctors in the United States. He is a voracious reader of all aspects of disease, health and natural solutions. He has earned degrees spanning traditional medicine, chiropractic, personal training, sports nutrition and others. His ultimate goal - to provide the most well-rounded naturally-oriented healing options available anywhere. Dr. Wald has authored many books, has treated thousands of patients and provides insightful, intuitive and empathetic care to all who seek him out.
"I simply want to make a difference for people. I want to make a difference in the world". - Dr. Michael Wald
Some of Dr. Wald's credentials and accomplishments -
· A post-graduate degree in Chiropractic (DC) from the University of Health Sciences
· Masters Degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport
· MD degree from the University of Health Sciences School of Medicine, Antigua
· Board Certified in Nutrition: DACBN – Diplomat American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition
· Board Certified in Nutrition by the CBCN - Diplomat of the Chiropractic Board of Nutrition
· Certified Dietician-Nutrition (CDN)
· Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN)
· Certified Nutritional Specialist (CNS)
· NSCA-CPT: Certified Personal Trainer
· Certified Sports Nutritionist by the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN)
· PhD from the Holistic College of Nutrition
· Author of Frankenfoods - Dangers of Genetically Modified Foods and many other titles, articles, videos, etc.
· Dr. Wald is on the Board of the BreastWishesFund.org
· Expert contributor for AllExpert.com
· Expert prior media source for ABC World News Tonight, Fox Five, Channel 11, Channel 12 and other news and media outlets
· Dr. Wald is a past Board member of the CBCN (Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition)
· Naturopathic degree (ND) from the Clayton School of Natural Healing (online degree)
· Dr. Wald is past Science Officer for the International & American Association of Clinical Nutritionists (IAACN)
· Dr. Wald is the CEO of Blood Logic, Inc - an innovative company producing the Professional Edition Blood Detective Program for health professionals and Blood Detective Nutritional supplements
· A graduate of the Functional Medicine Institute (IFM)
· Supervisor of Longevity Services at Integrated Medicine of Mt Kisco
Dr. Wald's credentials may change at any time without prior notice. Changes to Dr. Wald's credentials may not show on the website exactly concurrent with potential changes.
Media Materials - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEDIA KIT
Dr. Wald's Media Contributions - a short list
Expert websites that Dr. Wald contributes to (links to Dr. Wald's expert media sources) use logos as the links to (Examiner news paper, The Journal News, Baby Boomer Magazine, Experts.com and Allexpert.com)
*Dr. Wald is not licensed to practice medicine. He earned his medical degree (MD).