of Mount Kisco & Blood Logic, Inc
At Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco, PLCC Dr. Michael Wald, aka The Blood Detective, works in close partnership with you towards developing your natural healing plan. Dr. Wald says, "What you do not need is a generalized 'one size' fits all approach. Too many people that I see have done what seems to be the right things for their health, but their efforts have not been personalized. A grateful patient nicknamed me the Blood Detective for discovering the cause of her health issues when many others failed. Here is how I do it...
1. A face-to-face and personalized review of your health goals and concerns
2. Review of my Blood Detective Health Appraisal Questionnaires that I interpret holistically
3. METABOLIC MAP - Selection of various blood and other tests called biomarkers that, when considered together, can provide me with valuable clues towards developing. My Blood Detective overview (see below) furthers our goals together...
4. Blood Detective Reports - My special contribution to your health is with the use of my patent-pending computer software. LOTS OF TESTS is NOT the key to finding hidden causes of your health problems; what is the key is testing the body HOLISTICALLY and interpreting the findings The Blood Detective Way!
We Care About You & The Environment
We are a paperless office
Our office is painted with VOC-free paint
Most of our lighting is full-spectrum
Our office has many plants that produce higher levels of oxygen
We provide organic coffee and teas
Dr. Wald is always available - his cell number is on this page for your convenience
We have made efforts to minimize electromagnetic pollution in our office (i.e. EMF protectors, charcoal bags)
Concierge Nutritional Care – Direct, Personalized Health Care
Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco, PLCC* is proud to provide the only source of Concierge Healthcare in Westchester County. Dr. Michael Wald's type of clinical nutrition practice is possibly unique and is one of only around 100 throughout the United States that utilize the Blood Detective technology of laboratory interpretation - an invention of Dr. Michael Wald.
We appreciate the balance of traditional medical and holistic nutritional approaches for the prevention and treatment of all varieties of health issues. We want to be your trusted source for wellness!
- Dr. Wald sees fewer patients so that he can spend as much time as we need with you, allowing you to fully express your health concerns and goals, so that we can provide a level of individualized attention that is extremely rare in health care today.
- Twenty-four hour accessibility via phone and email.
- Twenty-four hour email access makes it easy to reschedule your appointments and get answers to your questions. Want to change or cancel your appointment at an odd hour? No problem – we give you every opportunity to notify us within 48-hours of your appointment time to cancel.
- We are your access for internal medicine, neurologic and nutrition expertise.
- We provide lifestyle education in a practical and individualized style; we teach you how to get and stay healthy.
- We are fully available to make all appropriate recommendations to other health care providers of your choice. We are here to support and serve your health care choices and not to dictate and limit your options.
- Although we do not accept health care insurance directly, many of our services are either fully or partially reimbursed by health insurance (please call us for more information).
- We will even arrange special appointments on off-hours and weekends or even come to your home for an additional fee. Please inquire with our front desk to make these special arrangements.
*Dr. Wald's professional practice also includes Blood Logic, Inc./dba Blood Detective
Michael Wald, PhD, CDN, CCN, CNS
Dr. Michael B. Wald, Director of Longevity Services at Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco, PLCC/Blood Logic, Inc. is one of the most highly qualified doctors of nutrition in the United States. Dr. Wald is not a licensed medical doctor, but he did complete and earn his MD. In practice for 26 years, Dr. Wald appreciates the importance of the mind and body in the healing process. Dr. Wald possesses a keen ability to zero-in on health problems that many other health practitioners, regardless of specialty, often miss.