search for health & you shall find it! Let dr. Michael Wald help!
At Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco, PLCC Dr. Michael Wald, aka The Blood Detective, works in close partnership with you towards developing your natural healing plan. Dr. Wald says, "What you do not need is a generalized 'one size' fits all approach. Too many people that I see have done what seems to be the right things for their health, but their efforts have not been personalized. A grateful patient nicknamed me the Blood Detective for discovering the cause of her health issues when many others failed. Here is how I do it...
1. A face-to-face and personalized review of your health goals and concerns drawing from my skills and knowledge as a chiropractor and board certified nutritionist and dietitian.
2. Review of my Blood Detective Health Appraisal Questionnaires that I interpret holistically
3. METABOLIC MAP - Selection of various blood and other tests called biomarkers that, when considered together, can provide me with valuable clues towards developing your healing plan utilizing nutrition and chiropractic.
4. Let me "write the book on you" by creating your personalized Blood Detective Report.
Dr. Wald Care's About You & The Environment
We are a paperless office
Our office is painted with VOC-free paint
Most of our lighting is full-spectrum
Our office has many plants that produce higher levels of oxygen
We provide organic coffee and teas
Dr. Wald is always available - his cell number is on this page for your convenience
We have made efforts to minimize electromagnetic pollution in our office (i.e. EMF protectors, charcoal bags)
Concierge Nutritional and/or Chiropractic Care – Direct, Personalized Health Care
Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco, PLCC* is proud to provide Concierge Healthcare in Westchester County.
- Dr. Wald does not overbook his patients so that he can give you the time and attention that you need to build your health!
- Twenty-four hour accessibility via phone, text or email.
- We are your access for internal medicine, neurologic and nutrition expertise.
- We provide lifestyle education in a practical and individualized style; we teach you how to get and stay healthy.
- We are fully available to make all appropriate recommendations to other health care providers of your choice. We are here to support and serve your health care choices and not to dictate and limit your options.
- Although we do not accept health care insurance directly, many of our services are either fully or partially reimbursed by health insurance (please call us for more information).
- We will even arrange special appointments on off-hours and weekends or even come to your home for an additional fee. Please inquire with our front desk to make these special arrangements.
*Dr. Wald's professional practice also includes Blood Logic, Inc./dba Blood Detective
Michael Wald, PhD, CDN, CCN, CNS, Board Certified Nutritionist
Dr. Michael B. Wald, Director of Longevity Services is one of the most highly qualified doctors of nutrition in the United States. Dr. Wald is not a licensed medical doctor, but he did complete and earn his MD. In practice for 26 years, Dr. Wald appreciates the importance of the mind and body in the healing process. Dr. Wald possesses a keen ability to zero-in on health problems that many other health practitioners, regardless of specialty, often miss.