Dr. Michael Wald’s,
The Blood Detective’s – Athlete’s Blood Panel
LISTEN TO DR. WALD'S RADIO SHOW ON EXERCISE BASICS, ADVANCED CONCEPTS & ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE HERE: http://www.intmedny.com/integrated-medicine-blog/2017/4/14/exercise-essentials-how-to-exercise-for-general-health-longevity-weight-loss-and-improved-quality-of-life
Unlike other Certified Sports Nutritionists, Dr. Wald bring far more to the table for the serious athlete! Because of Dr. Wald's 26 years of clinical experience and multiple, advanced health and nutritional degrees and certifications, Dr. Wald is simply more qualified to personalize your sports nutrition and health efforts. Read below for more details.
Testing matters! You are a unique person and a unique athlete – and each athlete’s health and nutritional needs, for maximizing their sports performance, can vary dramatically.
· Your protein needs might be 2-3 times greater then another teammates protein requirements.
· Your fat needs, for making testosterone and growth hormone for example, may be 10-20 grams per day or more greater then another athlete of your identical weight.
· Carbohydrate needs also vary, as do protein and fat daily requirements, for promoting energy, focus and stamina.
· Depending upon your current athletic abilities, your future athletic goals and other factors it’s essential to figure out and individualize your diet and nutritional needs – let the Blood Detective help!
SO WHAT’S THE SECRET TO FINDING OUT WHAT YOU NEED AS AN ATHLETE!
THE ANSWER IS - Dr. Wald’s Personalized Blood Detective Approach
Once you meet with Dr. Wald – he will decide which of these tests are most appropriate to fulfill your athletic goals. Whether it’s…
· Greater strength and explosive power
· Reduction of injury and faster recovery
· Promoting mental focus
· Increasing your ability to manage stress during athletic events
· Bring your aerobic and/or anerobic capacity to the next level
…we know how to test, interpret and put into ACTION in your life do-able solutions in the forms of healthy lifestyle and sports-performance and nutrition practices including…
· What to eat
· When to eat it
How to make healthy athletic-promoting food choices
Dr. Wald’s Blood Detective approach for athletes may include some of the assessment tests below – all meant to improve athletic performance –
FOOD ALLERGY PROFILE
AMINO ACIDS QUANTITATIVE
CRP CARDIO/NEO (HS)
CBC + AUTOMATED DIFF
CHEM PROFILE 24
CPK (CREATININE KINASE)
ESTRONE, ESTRIOL, ESTRADIOL
LH + FSH
HIRSUTISM EVAL. PANEL
SERUM INSULIN GROWTH FACTOR I
IRON + TIBC + UIBC + SAT%
VAP CHOLESTEROL PROFILE
OMEGA-3/OMEGA-6 FATTY ACI
TESTOSTERONE – FREE & TOTAL
VITAMIN D 1-25 DIHYDROXY
CELIAC PROFILE /CUSTOM
THYROID AB PROFILE /CUSTOM
VITAMINS & MINERALS /CUSTOM