Goal & Health-Focused Consultations
To Fit Your Specific Needs!
Our focus is you! Whether you want to lose weight, improve your libido, balance your hormones, improve your memory or sleep quality...our goal-oriented consultations are designed around your needs...whatever they might be! Integrated Medicine's 5-Star Team of qualified health professionals will work closely with you - keeping you on track. Below are six of our goal-specific consultations for you to choose from. Read the consultations descriptions below to decide which consultation is right for you. Please email or call us with your questions at: 914-242-8844 (Ext. 1) or email at: www.IntMedNY.com
All of our specialty consultations are designed around your specific needs. Either Dr. Michael Wald (a.k.a The Blood Detective), or one of our highly qualified nutritional associates (Dr. Nilay Shah & Mr. Sunny Seward), will provide either your in-person or distance consultation. Please read more about our practitioners under the About Us section on our home page.
Start today and see how gratifying it can be to meet your health goals fast...
and enjoy your life to its fullest!
Each of our specialty consultations include certain fundamentals that our years of experience show will help you get maximum results fast! Your personalized consultations will include at least these fundamentals...
- Specific dietary suggestions that are provided adjusted as needed over the course of your consultations.
- Depending upon your health goals, and our initial conversation with you, we can decide how many consultations are needed. You may require more or fever consultations depending upon your progress.
- Recipes will be provided as well as food plans (what you should eat each day) based upon your symptoms, food log, potentially blood work, health goals and other considerations.
- The potential influence of nutrition (foods and nutritional supplements), hormonal balance, inflammation, gluten, GMO and many other factors will be explored as they relate to your ongoing needs.
- Exercise recommendations based upon your needs.
- Consideration of blood work and and other forms of medical tests that that you have had often provide insights int your unique nutritional needs. Either we will provide specific lab orders/suggestions for you or you may already have recent lab work for us to review.
- Dr. Michael Wald, nicknamed The Blood Detective, offers your Personalized Nutritional Report based upon his patent-pending Blood Detective Technology (more on the website).
- Your doctor says that your lab tests are normal? Let us compare your blood work to healthy people and not "average" people that are used to determine the ranges that you are familiar with on blood tests. Blood Detective reports are not included within consultation fees and carry an extra charge. More on our website under Blood Detective - Findings & Causes under the Consultation section found on our home page
- Lifestyle suggestions appropriate to your specific health goals.
- The role of sleep hygiene and your health
- What to eat, food preparation, recipes, stress management, exercise, etc.
- Nutritional supplement suggestions when appropriate.
- Proper food choices are fundamental for any health plan. Sometimes foods cannot provide ideal concentrations of certain nutritional components to reach a health goal faster. We will recommended specific nutritional supplements based on our years of experience if appropriate
- Health history review to maximize results your results.
- Communication: To help ensure you get results fast we believe communication is the key and provide you with several methods of communication with us during the course of your consultations including:
- The personal email of your nutritional consultant
- The cell-phone number of your nutritional consultant
- Importantly, your in-phone, Skype or in-person consultations are most important for moving you along and meeting your goals. The number of consultations varies among individuals and is determined during your initial consultation and can be adjusted as needed as you progress.
Our primary goal is that you achieve results as fast as possible and that we develop a healthy lifestyle approach that helps you gain and stay healthy for the long term! Over the course of your consultations we will teach you what you need to know to stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional questions you may have or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to working with you soon!
Dr. Michael Wald - Dr. Nilay Shah - Mr. Sunny Seward
*Anti-Aging: Aging is an inevitable process and cannot be prevented. This term is meant to describe how the aging process can be modified in terms of preventing and reversing, partly or completely, certain chronic degenerative diseases and health problems. Various lab tests such as cholesterol and vitamin D3 levels are examples of tests that, when elevated and lowered respectively, are associated with a potentially increased risk of disease.