Our Signature approach to your health needs
The Blood Detective Longevity Plan™ (a.k.a the BDLP) is your roadmap for –
- Abundant energy
- Weight loss
- Pain-free living
- or, to manage a specific health problem(s) that you may have.
The term Blood Detective™ exemplifies our "never give up" attitude for those who seek us out to help them find healing solutions
naturally using advanced technologies, such as our patent-pending Blood DetectiveTM software program. Please read on…
Nutrition is at the foundation of staying healthy and getting healthy again!
It is our belief that most health problems, ranging from the mild to the most severe, are either caused and/or contributed to
by nutritional issues, or at the very least, result in nutritional problems. All too often doctors and some nutritionists
are not properly trained in the techniques and natural solutions to tailor nutritional solutions based on your unique needs
- Specific health issues
- Abnormal laboratory findings
- Current level of health
- And other factors that may affect the type of diet, lifestyle and/or nutritional supplements you might need to get and stay well.
Here is how The Blood Detective Longevity Plan™ compares to the typical medical disease-oriented model
Typical Medical Approach vs. The Blood Detective Longevity Plan™
- Visit to primary health care provider – quick and fairly superficial workup. Blood work may be ordered (limited) or may not be.
- Negative Tests – “you are fine” you might even be prescribed antidepressant medication.
- Positive Tests – medication(s) is suggested, but you still are fatigued. Referral to the psychiatrist, rheumatologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist or other health professional is given. Result – they do not speak with each other to coordinate your care and offer only symptom suppressive medications.
Blood Detective Longevity Plan™
- You visit with one or more of our doctors after completing detailed questionnaires and health information: it is reviewed thoroughly and dynamically: many aspects of your health are covered often, “not within the interest or scope” of your other doctor(s). We develop a holistic-perspective and approach and discuss with you our thoughts and clarify your needs
- With your approval we perform blood and other types of tests that you agree might shed some light on why you feel the way you do. We go beyond the “normal” test results and symptomatic approach of some other health care providers.
- We make initial health suggestions and invite you back for a comprehensive review of all agreed upon tests.
- We present a coordinated and thoughtful health plan that appreciates: stress factors; sleep issues; overall sense of wellbeing; all abnormal findings; uncovered nutritional issues that may be impacting your healing.
- We suggest a plan and help you manage yourself towards your wellness goals.
The BDLP is our dynamic answer for your health concerns.
Whether you are currently healthy, and want to stay healthy, or you are suffering from a chronic or grave health problem, we are here to help! Our practice philosophy is to –
Find healing solutions naturally (our tag line)…
and we pride ourselves on the ability to:
- Clarify your current medical options
- Introduce or expand upon holistic solutions
- Discuss the potential for integration of medical and holistic options (if you wish)
- Individualize (personalize) lifestyle including dietary and nutritional supplements and other healing modalities.
The Foundation of our personalized approach –
The Blood Detective™ technology
Dr. Michael Wald, our director of nutrition, has developed an advanced software program meant to clarify and bring to light what your biochemical individuality is so that our suggestions target your needs.
"I think of the Blood Detective technology as a way to help unlock both obvious and not-so-obvious health and nutrition problems that are often underappreciated or dismissed by some mainstream doctors."
Doctors most often lack advanced nutrition training and are not accustomed to think holistically – this might cause certain connected issues to be missed, incorrect diagnoses given (and therefore treatments) and cause continued suffering. My software, as part of a comprehensive health approach, often uncovers natural healing solutions that work! Our website is full of testimonials which demonstrate that we often help people even when some other brilliant and well-intentioned health care providers fail".
– Dr. Michael Wald
Our Blood Detective Longevity Plan™ consists of these essential steps –
- Initial intake consultation covering your medical history, health goals, believe systems and prior health efforts
- Comprehensive health questionnaires – including a generalized health assessment and then several focused health questionnaires to shed light on key areas of concern
- Individualized blood, urine and other forms of tests covering many organs and organ systems – so that we and you can appreciate the interconnectedness of your health issues…allowing us to develop a targeted healing approach. Extensive testing may include the following, but may not be limited to:
- Hormones including: testosterone, growth hormone, estrogens, DHEA (adrenal hormone), cortisol, progesterone, SHBG and more
- Toxicity testing including metals
- Nutritional tests
- Absorption tests
- Inflammation tests
- Immunity evaluations
- Inflammation evaluations
- Our PATENT-PENDING Blood Detective™ computer technology that allows us to literally, “write the book on you” generating an extensive and detailed report health problems to consider; drug-nutrient interactions and other practical information that we can use to guide you to health.
- Inflammation tests
- Immunity evaluations
Your doctor says that, “your blood tests are normal – maybe not! More about the Blood DetectiveTM program and our Blood Detective Longevity Plan (BDLP)
- Like some of our patients you may have spent many years where doctors have told you, "Your lab tests are normal, there's nothing wrong with you".
- On the other hand, you may have visited with many qualified and well-intentioned natural healing providers who in the end simply could not seem to help you.
- Or, you are faced with a serious health concern and you are unsatisfied with your health care providers level of knowledge in nutrition, close-mindedness or narrow-view of how to help you.
No matter the reason that you have sought us out an opportunity exists to explore natural medicine a way that supports you!
We are happy, and ready, to work with you! You are invited to join our supportive team and qualified staff by scheduling an appointment at your convenience.
The staff, clinicians and doctors of Integrated Medicine of Mount Kisco, P.C.
Channel 12 news
Dr. Michael Wald Channel 12 news