CALL DR. MICHAEL WALD AT - 914-552-1442
Dr. Michael Wald, DC, Board Certified Nutritionist, Dietician, Certified Clinical Nutritionist, MS in Nutrition, PhD in Holistic Nutrition
Short introduction to Dr. Michael Wald’s BloodDetective Brand of health and wellness. Dr. Wald has changed his office name from Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco, PLCC to the office of Dr. Michael Wald
Dr. MIchael wald's Featured Videos
ABC World News
This video features Dr. Michael Wald as he is interviewed extensively on the topic of clues to disease "right before your eyes"...that might save your life!
GMOs: Researchers debate the safety of genetically modified foods. See what Dr. Wald says - he's the author of Frankenfoods - Dangers of GMOs.
FOLLOW DR. WALD ON TWITTER
LEARN MORE ON THE INTNUT BLOG
A PERSONALIZED/concierge APPROACH...
from Dr. michael wald
At Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco, PLLC and Blood Logic (dba)), Inc. Dr. Wald's works in close partnership with you towards developing your natural healing plan. What you do not need is a generalized “one size fits all approach”. Dr. Wald's approach for clarifying your health issues, finding hidden causes of your health problem(s) and natural solutions, has been woven into his carefully designed longevity approach called, The Blood Detective’s Longevity Plan. Dr. Wald believes that developing a Metabolic Map of your entire body by performing specialized health tests (i.e., biomarkers) is a truly holistic way of viewing, appreciating and managing your health concerns. As a concierge practice Dr. Wald is available to you by giving you his personal email and cell phone number. As a paperless office Dr. Wald is concerned about the world environment as it affect our “internal environment”…namely, your health.
Dr. Wald is available to you in these and other essential ways:
- Direct Access to Dr. Wald via email, phone and text
- No front desk! Dr. Wald wants to manage you every step of the way to help insure your health needs are fully handled.
- House calls! If you are too sick or in too much pain to visit Dr. Wald's office he can come to you. Just ask!
- Dr. Wald provides chiropractic care and nutritional care for most health conditions that you can think of.
- Host of, "Ask The Blood Detective, radio show on PRNFM.com, Dr. Wald provides you and the public cutting-edge health education and solutions.
- Call Dr. Wald to schedule your New Patient Appointment at 552-1442 or email him directly at: info@BloodDetective.com
- Distance Consultations - Dr. Wald can help you nutritionally even if you live far from his office in another state or even another country. Video and phone chats make it easy and worthwhile.
SIGN UP HERE FOR DR. WALD'S NEWSLETTER
dr. michael wald is here for you!
Dr. Wald wants to work with you!
He brings nearly 29 years of clinical experience.
Dr. Wald is not a medical doctor, but he did complete medical school, is a licensed doctor of chiropractic and has several advanced nutritional certifications and degrees. Dr. Wald brings a balanced perspective to your health care needs.
LET DR. WALD PUT IT ALL TOGETHER FOR YOU!
NUTRITION & LONGEVITY DIRECTOR
Michael Wald, DC, CDN, CCN, CNS, Board Certified Nutritionist
Dr. Michael B. Wald, Director of Nutritional Services at Integrated Nutrition of Mount Kisco is likely one of the most highly qualified doctors of nutrition in the United States. In practice for nearly twenty-eight years, Dr. Wald appreciates the importance of the mind and body in the healing process. Dr. Wald possesses a keen ability to zero-in on health problems that many other health practitioners, regardless of specialty, often miss. Dr. Wald is a doctor of chiropractic and highly certified nutritionist.